There´s a challenge in our forum called "Masked words". That means that we have to mask letters. What a fun! I´ve punched out letters with a Tim Holtz die, added them with non sticky glue, stamped the text and then sponged and glimmermisted the paper. After removing I´ve stamped the ornament with red Distress ink. Finally I´ve stamped the butterflies, heat embossed them and cut ´em out.
For those challenges that want to see something new: the technique and the Edgebilities are new.
- Textstempel / text stamp: Viva Decor
- Ornament und Schmetterling / ornament and butterfly: Stampin´Up
- Stempelkissen / ink pads: Distress Tattered Rose, Walnut Stain and Aged Mahogany, Archival ink coffe
- Embossingpulver klar / clear embossing powder
- Glimmermist Vintage Pink
- Stanzformen / dies: Tim Holtz Alterations Dies, Spellbinders Edgeabilities
- Stempelhühnerhof: Maskierte Worte / Masked words
- Crafty Creations: Heißprägen / Heat embossing
- Crazy 4 Challenges: Etwas Neues / Something new
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Etwas Neues / New something
- CES: Alles geht + etwas Neues / Anything goes + something new
- Papertake Weekly: Etwas Neues / Something New