Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2021

Männerkarte mit Eiche / Male Card with an Oak

Hallo, allerseits, ich brauchte eine Männergeburtstagskarte und dies war das Ergebnis. Die Eiche und der Text (beides von Stampin'Up) sind gestempelt.

Hi everyone, I needed a male birthday card and that's the result. The oak and the sentiment (both by Stampin'Up) were stamped.




Challenges: 

Addicted to Stamps and More: Die Cuts and / or Stencils 

Love to Craft Challenge: Anything Goes 

Love To Scrap Challenge: Anything Goes 

Mix It Up Callenge: Anything Goes + Aperture 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes

2 Kommentare:

Nandini hat gesagt…

Very beautiful and elegant. I love the slimline design. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

Sue Jackson hat gesagt…

Gorgeous! Lovely as a Tree was my very first Stampin' Up stamp set. I'm glad I am not the only one who saved it and still uses it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! Hope to see you again soon.