Sonntag, 21. Juni 2009

FS 57

Nach diesem Sketch der Friday Sketchers soll diese Woche eine Karte entstehen:


Das ist meine Karte, ein kleines "Dankeschön" von mir und der Klasse für eine Kollegin, die in den Ruhestand geht.
This is my card, a "Thank you" from me and my school class for a retiring colleague.

Close up:
  • Motiv and background: Inkadinkado
  • Text: Stempel Malter
  • Farbe: Archival ink coffee, Embossing powder
  • Stanzen/punches: Martha Stewart Punch, Leone Em Punch
  • Flower
  • Brad

4 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

wow simone deine karte ist wirklich superschön und so edel. das motiv ist wirklich toll.
danke für deinen beitrag zu meinem sketch bei den friday sketchers.
liebe grüsse, bea

Anke hat gesagt…

Total schön liebe Simone.

Ich wünsche Dir eine wunderbare Woche.

LG
Anke

Chris hat gesagt…

this is super elegant. I love the embossing and your repeat of the patterned paper. Thanks so much for playing along! It's fun to visit everyone that I've never met before (and my parents come from Germany so this is especially fun to see all the stampers over there!!) I'm so happy to be this weeks' sponsor of Friday Sketchers.

Riet hat gesagt…

What BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL,Simone.

Hugs Riet.x