Sonntag, 22. November 2009

Create4Fun

Create4Fun gibt folgenden Sketch vor:

Endlich 18! Die Karte ist für den Freund meiner Tochter. Axel wird nächste Woche volljährig.
Finally 18! This card is for my daughters boyfriend. He´s turning to 18 next week.


Der Text wurde gestempelt, ausgestanzt, gewischt und mit 3D-Pad auf eine Blume gesetzt.
The text ist stamped, punched, smeared and attached with a dimensional on the flower.

Im Hintergrund ist der "Old letter writing" mit Distress auf das Designerpapier gestempelt.
I have stamped the "Old letter writing" by Hero Arts on the background.


Die Chipboardbuchstaben sind selbst erstellt. Aufgemalt auf Pappe, ausgeschnitten und mit dem BasicGrey-Papier bezogen. Die Ränder per Sandpapier nach unten gefeilt, alle Ränder braun gewischt.
The chipboard numbers are handmade.


  • Papier/paper: BasicGrey
  • Buchstaben/letters: Lost Coast Designs
  • Text Happy Birthday: Stampendous
  • Text Hintergrund/text background: "Old letter writing" by Hero Arts
  • Stempelkissen: Archival ink coffee, Distress ink old paper
  • Band/ribbon
  • Jute/jute
  • Blumen/flowers
  • Charms, Brads
  • Stanzen/dies: Provocraft, Quickutz, Bosskut, Stampin´Up

16 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

What a fabulous card, I love all the embellishments, really stunning!

Jan x

juli77 hat gesagt…

Ohhh, die Karte ist total schön. Sie passt gerade richtig für einen 18-jährigen!

Rika hat gesagt…

Tolle Karte!

~Sorellina~ hat gesagt…

Was für eine schöne Karte zum 18.

LG
Sabs

Kaatje hat gesagt…

What a beautiful card. Really toll. And so perfect fot the occasion

Kaatje

biggi-al hat gesagt…

Simone - die Karte sieht toll aus - da gibt es sooo viel zu entdecken!!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wow, das ist aber echt ne richtig geniale Jungs-Geburtstagskarte!

Danke für die lieben Glückwünsche auf meinem Blog :o)

Liebe Grüße
Simone

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wow, ich liebe diese Farben. Ganz
tolle Karte!!!

Anne-Marije hat gesagt…

Schöne Karte Simone!
Danke fürs mitmachen bei der Create4fun Challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi-ya i am fresh on here. I hit upon this message board I find It truly useful & its helped me so much. I hope to contribute & aid other people like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See You Later.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi,
We are very pleased to announce the membership pre-registration offering of AllDayGiveaways.Com!
To jump start our membership drive, we are offering a no obligation 16gb WiFi iPad contest. It is free to enter - just pre-register at www.alldaygiveaways.com.

[URL=http://www.alldaygiveaways.com][B]sweepstakes[/B][/URL]

Anonym hat gesagt…

Heya i am fresh on here, I hit upon this chat board I have found It amply useful & it's helped me tons. I should be able to contribute & help other users like it has helped me.

Thanks a load, See You Later.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Sup im fresh to this. I stumbled upon this board I find It absolutely accommodating & it has helped me loads. I should be able to give something back & guide others like it has helped me.

Cheers all, Catch You About.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Greetings all, prime message board I find It quite accommodating and it has helped me a lot
I hope to be able to give something back and support other people like this board has helped me

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hiya im new here. I came accross this website I find It incredibly accessible & it has helped me tons. I hope to give something back and assist other users like its helped me.

Thank's, See You Later.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello i'm new on here. I came upon this chat board I find It exceedingly useful & it's helped me tons. I hope to give something back and guide others like it has helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Later